WELCOME..!

Feeling Lost..? Demoralized due to Problems In Life..? Feels like Blank..?
Friend You Need Some Inspiration..?
And You Are At The Right Place...!
Welcome To Inspirant.... Hope It will Help A Little bit....!

Monday 22 October 2012

i rap about mom

An Xperience In MY CHILDHOOD.. m Trying to rap It In MY WILD HOOD..
In the shivering of COLD NIGHTt... My Mom huged me n did HOLD TIGHT...
She put 1 PALM ON MY HEAD.. to CALM me ON MY BED..
Her Finger WIPING MY TEAR.. Through her Love M SKIPPING MY FEAR..
I Dont Need to go HERE or THERE in Search of THE REAL
love Coz My Mom's Always THERE NEAR Me .. To Give DARE And CARE...
LOVE YOU MOM.........! MISSING YOU..!
#PRNV

1 comment:

  1. Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com, Everyone can win by answering simple questions.Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

    ReplyDelete